What we’ll cover:
I will cover in depth the Folate and Methinonine cycle that I flew through at AFNI. I will also cover the Transsulfuration Pathway and mitochondrial function. I will cover all relevant SNP’s. We will do a quite a bit of case studies. I will address how to test and manage these cases. I will review soup to nuts how to manage these cases from the time you first you meet them. What tests to run, when to run, how to interpret, and support protocols.
As those who were at the Reinvention Convention realized methylation involves more than Clearvite and Hepatosynergy. You need to attend this seminar if you’ve ever had a patient who:
- Reacted poorly to Nitric Balance
- Reacted poorly to Clearvite protocol
- Didn’t lose weight or feeling better after AI diet, repairvit and clearvite.
- Had their HA1C, Uric Acid, Homocysteine, Cholesterol, or LDH on their 3 or 4 month follow-up lab work get worse
- Asked you if you can help them with a MTHFR problem
- Reacted poorly to glutathione
- Reacted negatively to SAMe, Niacin, MTHF, MB12
Methylation problems are at the root of all chronic health problems including cancer. This is information that you need to know if you want to get to the next level of being THE doctor and truly help chronically ill patients. I will bring together what I’ve learned from my mentors and clinical experience.
I will review part 1 information, Urea cycle, Biopterin Cycle, and Krebs Cycle including relevant SNP’s. I will again review case studies. I will address how to test and manage these cases. I will review the soup to nuts on how to manage these cases from the time you first you encounter them. What tests to run, when to run, how to interpret, and support protocols. I will have an exam at the end of part 2.