The AFNI Methylation Series
- What methylation is?
- Give you an understanding of what methylation does and why it is critical to health.
- Why faulty methylation is at the root of all chronic disease and dysfunction.
- How to determine which patients have methylation problems by performing a better history.
- How to manage patients from the time they enter your practice.
- How to look at metabolic panels differently to relate what you see to methylation.
- What test to run to evaluate the methylation pathways.
- How to support patients with significant methylation problems.
- Give you an understanding of why despite your best efforts, some of your patients didn’t get better or even got worse.
This first level is all about teaching the basics of methylation pathway:
- Folate Cycle
- Methionine Cycle
- Biopterin Cycle
- Urea Cycle
- Kreb’s Cycle
- Mitochondrial function
I’ll give you the basics in all of these cycles so that you have a working knowledge on Monday morning.
We will discuss the major genes affecting these pathways.
We will discuss the enzyme they produce and the problems that can inhibit these enzymes from working.
I will discuss patient management, supplements, testing and an algorithm for supporting these cases.
I’ll review case studies.
I’ll review how to use what you’ve learned to get the chronically ill well and make an awesome income.
In this course we will get into a deeper discussion of each pathway and a better understanding of function and dysfunction.
We will dive deeper into a gene SNP’s and various implications.
We will over more case studies
This is all about mastery.
Taking the concepts from Levels 1 & 2 and discussing impact of patient care.
Building on our decision tree
Reviewing the latest research and how it applies to our patients and practices